Birds Benefit Business Alliance
An alliance for our natural environment
- Patronize a Birds Benefit Business member today. List of businesses here
- If you own or work for a business, join today. Application here
- Benefits for all membership levels (in application form)
Birds Benefit Business Alliance members…
- affiliate with a respected, established organization. Tucson Audubon serves our community through recreation, education, and conservation programs. We work collaboratively with a diverse cross section of our community—individuals, organizations, and governments—focusing on what people can do to improve our environment.
- appeal to a $1.4 billion market audience. Birders mean business, and people who watch birds in our state generate a total economic impact of $1.4 billion each year. Read more about the economics of watchable wildlife.
- show support for a range of conservation issues, from sustainable development to enhancing the quality of life for people, birds, and other wildlife throughout southern Arizona.
- create a positive environmental reputation and enhance competitiveness and customer loyalty.
- provide opportunities for employees to volunteer for conservation activities or take part in education and recreation programs.
- enjoy public relations and marketing benefits with exposure to the growing number of Tucson Audubon supporters.
- play a vital role in the continued success of Tucson Audubon.
Membership levels cater to the diverse needs and resources among businesses, and include Contributing ($500), Sustaining ($1000), and Leading ($2500). Supporting ($750) is specific to Tour Companies. Download an application package for details and complete list of benefits.
Contact Diana Rosenblum at (520) 629-0510 ext. 7002 to discuss this membership program and your customized interests. If you work for a business that should be a member, talk to your company representative about the benefits your company looks to gain from Tucson Audubon, then give us a call.
Birds Benefit Business Alliance Members
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
A great interactive companion to our Finding Birds in Southeast Arizona, our new app covers over 130 birding sites in six subregions in and around Tucson, all vetted by local experts. Search by nearest site, by bird, or by city and get exact directions! Keep track of your sightings and share with friends on Facebook.
Revised 8th Edition, 2015: SOLD OUT
Tucson Audubon’s updated edition brings together all the latest information on finding birds in southeast Arizona. This is your best source of detailed information that will help in planning bird watching adventures in the region.
Tucson Audubon Society
300 E University Blvd. #120 Tucson, AZ 85705
3835 W Hardy Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85742
Paton Center for Hummingbirds
477 Pennsylvania Ave.
Patagonia, AZ 85624