Birds Benefit Business Alliance
An alliance for our natural environment
- Companies possess important resources to support local habitat preservation
- If you own or work for a business, join today. Application here
- Patronize a Birds Benefit Business member today. List of businesses here
- Benefits for all membership levels (in application form)
Birds Benefit Business Alliance members…
- affiliate with a respected, established organization. Tucson Audubon serves our community through recreation, education, and conservation programs. We work collaboratively with a diverse cross section of our community—individuals, organizations, and governments—focusing on what people can do to improve our environment.
- appeal to a $1.4 billion market audience. Birders mean business, and people who watch birds in our state generate a total economic impact of $1.4 billion each year. Read more about the economics of watchable wildlife.
- show support for a range of conservation issues, from sustainable development to enhancing the quality of life for people, birds, and other wildlife throughout southern Arizona.
- create a positive environmental reputation and enhance competitiveness and customer loyalty.
- provide opportunities for employees to volunteer for conservation activities or take part in education and recreation programs.
- enjoy public relations and marketing benefits with exposure to the growing number of Tucson Audubon supporters.
- play a vital role in the continued success of Tucson Audubon.
Birds Benefit Business Alliance Members
Membership levels cater to the diverse needs and resources among businesses, and include Contributing ($500), Sustaining ($1000), and Leading ($2500). Supporting ($750) is specific to Tour Companies. Download an application package for details and complete list of benefits.
Contact Diana Rosenblum at (520) 629-0510 ext. 7002 to discuss this membership program and your customized interests. If you work for a business that should be a member, talk to your company representative about the benefits your company looks to gain from Tucson Audubon, then give us a call.
Finding Birds in Southeast Arizona, Revised 8th Edition, 2015
Tucson Audubon’s updated edition brings together all the latest information on finding birds in southeast Arizona. This is your best source of detailed information that will help in planning bird watching adventures throughout southeast Arizona. New for the Revised Eighth Edition:
- New birding sites across Southeast Arizona
- New maps and updated older maps
- Updated contact information and web addresses
- Updated information on existing site locations
- Updated information on entering Mexico
- Updated IBA (Important Bird Areas) information, including sites
- Updated bar graphs and species accounts for all species