Strengthen the Flock! Become a Frequent Flyer
You can impact the Tucson Audubon mission all year long!
Provide Tucson Audubon with a guarantee of regular, predictable funding we can use to respond to conservation, advocacy, restoration and education needs. Monthly giving through automatic credit card or bank withdrawals is convenient, secure, and simply one of the best ways you can support Tucson Audubon’s programs. It’s good for birds and the environment!
Join Today! Here is how it works:
- You determine the amount of your monthly gift and provide payment details.
- Your credit card or bank account is charged automatically each month for your chosen amount. Our system sends you an auto-generated confirmation e-mail each month.
- Each January, we will send you an annual giving statement by mail, for your tax purposes.
- As a Frequent Flyer, your membership as a Friend of Tucson Audubon renews automatically each year, ensuring that you’ll never miss an issue of Vermilion Flycatcher.
- You can update your personal or giving information anytime—simply contact us to make the necessary change.
By joining our growing flock of Frequent Flyers, you help Tucson Audubon balance our resources throughout the year, reduce fundraising expenses, and consume fewer resources by eliminating the need to send paper renewal notices. THANK YOU!
Sandhill Cranes aren’t the only frequent flyers bringing joy to Southeast Arizona!
Contact: Keith Ashley
Tucson Audubon Society
300 E University Blvd. #120 Tucson, AZ 85705
3835 W Hardy Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85742
Paton Center for Hummingbirds
477 Pennsylvania Ave.
Patagonia, AZ 85624