Benefits of becoming a Friend of Tucson Audubon Society:
- All funds are used locally
- Low organizational overhead
- Subscription to the Vermilion Flycatcher newsletter
- Ten percent discount in the Audubon Nature Shop
- Conservation bulletins
- Monthly Living With Nature lectures in Tucson and Green Valley
In that Tucson Audubon Society is recognized as a non-profit organization under IRS code 501(c)(3), all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Introductory Level (1 year) – $35.00
- Individual (1 year) – $45.00
- Family Friend (more than one person—1 year) – $60.00
Or make a great contribution to Tucson Audubon by becoming a Friend at one of these levels:
- Contributor (1 year) – $100.00
- Supporter (1 year) – $250.00
- Guardian (1 year) – $500.00
- Steward (1 year) – $1000.00
- Leadership Circle (1 year) – $2500.00
Choose to make a monthly gift as a Frequent Flyer and your membership won’t lapse
For more details about Friends of Tucson Audubon, call our Nature Shop at (520) 629-0510 x7015, or call our membership department at (520) 209-1802.
Tucson Audubon Society
300 E University Blvd. #120 Tucson, AZ 85705
3835 W Hardy Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85742
Paton Center for Hummingbirds
477 Pennsylvania Ave.
Patagonia, AZ 85624