There are many opportunities to get out into the field with Tucson Audubon! Go birding with these programs and contribute to important data sets that help us monitor bird populations of southeast Arizona.
We highly recommend the use of eBird. Even if you can’t bird with us, entering your bird checklists into eBird also adds valuable data points that can be used by researchers around the world!
Finding Birds in Southeast Arizona, Revised 8th Edition, 2015
Tucson Audubon’s updated edition brings together all the latest information on finding birds in southeast Arizona. This is your best source of detailed information that will help in planning bird watching adventures throughout southeast Arizona. New for the Revised Eighth Edition:
- New birding sites across Southeast Arizona
- New maps and updated older maps
- Updated contact information and web addresses
- Updated information on existing site locations
- Updated information on entering Mexico
- Updated IBA (Important Bird Areas) information, including sites
- Updated bar graphs and species accounts for all species