August 7–11, 2019 | Tucson, AZ
Photography Trips & Workshops
The Southeast Arizona Birding Festival has many opportunities for nature photographers to hone their skills in the field or the classroom. All workshops held at and field trips depart from the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels near Reid Park unless otherwise noted.
Meet Our 2018 Photography instructors! Click on names for details.
- Scott Bourne – Olympus Visionary, Scott is a professional wildlife photographer, author and lecturer who specializes in birds.
- Daniel Grayson – The photographs Daniel presents are a catalog of incredible adventures to far off lands and inspiring wildlife encounters in untouched areas that the digital world has long since forgotten.
- Stephen Ingraham – Stephen has been celebrating the wonders of the natural world with a camera for over 50 years and was the Birding and Nature Observation Product Specialist for ZEISS Sports Optics for the last 12 years.
- Lisa Langell – Lisa is an award-winning professional photographer and is genuinely passionate about three things: Creating emotionally evocative images of nature; providing exciting, fun and high quality learning experiences for her workshop participants; and being a good steward of our natural resources.
- Marc Morris – Now with Tamron, Marc is a 21 year veteran of the photo imaging industry and has sold cameras to a Beatle!
- Steve Vaughan – Steve is a professional nature photographer and instructor. His photographs have appeared in numerous publications including Audubon magazine as well as Audubon books and calendars. Steve was president of Aiken Audubon Society in Colorado Springs for 5 years and has also participated in Tucson Audubon’s Living with Nature free talk series.
Tucson Audubon Society
300 E University Blvd. #120 Tucson, AZ 85705
3835 W Hardy Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85742
Paton Center for Hummingbirds
477 Pennsylvania Ave.
Patagonia, AZ 85624