Spring Wing Fling
Spring Membership Gathering at the Paton Center for Hummingbirds – RSVP below
Saturday, April 8th, 7:00 – 11:30 am
Check out the new backyard feeder area, a glistening pond, a green meadow, and hummingbirds galore! Join us this spring at the Paton Center for Hummingbirds for:
- Guided, morning bird walks:
- 7:00 am Early Bird Walk – Paton’s yard, the Paton-TNC trail, and Blue Haven Road; 2.5 miles total walking.
- 8:00 am (concurrent session), Paton’s Bird Blitz – Birding tour of the property with a goal of gaining a full accounting of bird activity.
- 8:00 am (concurrent session), Blue Haven Birding by Bicycle – BYOB for a guided group ride-and-bird down Blue Haven Road.
- 9:00 am Paton’s Bird Blitz – Birding tour of the property with a goal of gaining a full accounting of bird activity.
- 10:00 am The Birds of Paton’s – Low intensity instructional birding tour of the grounds; great for beginning birders!
- 11:30 am Wrap up and farewells; lunch on your own in Patagonia (Birders Bring Business!)
- Space on these walks is limited, but don’t fret if they are full! Onsite volunteers will facilitate birding around the property; there’s plenty of fun to be had at the Paton Center!
- Coffee and snacks
- Information about this year’s Birdathon
- And more!
Just bring your binoculars and your excitement! See map.
Revised 8th Edition, 2015
Tucson Audubon’s updated edition brings together all the latest information on finding birds in southeast Arizona. This is your best source of detailed information that will help in planning bird watching adventures in the region.
A great interactive companion to our Finding Birds in Southeast Arizona, our new app covers over 130 birding sites in six subregions in and around Tucson, all vetted by local experts. Search by nearest site, by bird, or by city and get exact directions! Keep track of your sightings and share with friends on Facebook.