Tucson Audubon Library
The Tucson Audubon Society Library is located with the nature shop at
300 E. University Blvd, #120, Tucson, AZ 85705
(southeast corner of University Blvd and 5th Avenue) Google Map
Looking for a bird-related book?
- Search for it using our online portal, then check out in person
- Stop by our library to peruse our selection of over 1200 titles and check out in person
Library Borrowing Policies
- The library is available to all Friends of Tucson Audubon in good standing
- Materials may be borrowed for a period of 3 weeks. If no one is waiting for the material, an additional renewal period of 1 week may be requested.
- Five (5) books can be borrowed by one member at any one time.
- Reference books may not be borrowed; use is restricted to the library.
- Books may be reserved. If the book is available, it will be pulled and held for 1 week.
- Current students may use the library, but are not allowed to borrow materials.
- If a book or other materials are lost or damaged, a serviceable replacement copy or reimbursement to purchase another copy would be very much appreciated. Use of the library is a membership privilege and every member’s cooperation helps keep the library available to all.
- Book donations and other library materials are gladly accepted, as long as they are in the subject areas collected by the library. These subject areas broadly include birds and birding, natural history relating to the U.S. and the Southwest U.S., international birding or natural history, childrens books, DVDs, CDs in the same topic areas as above. Please be aware that books or other library items donated may, or may not, end up in the library collection depending on the needs of the collection. Books that do not become part of the collection will be sold in either the Tucson Audubon Nature Shop Used Book Shelf or on Amazon.com to help maintain the library.