Discover new birds and enjoy birding!
For full description and details, please click on the Field Trip title.
Registration for the next month’s field trips opens on the second Saturday of each month.
April field trip registration opens Sat. March 11, 7:00 AM
Sunday in the Parks: Christopher Columbus ParkAll LevelsBathroomsBenches onsiteDrinking Water onsiteEasyIn-TownShade Available
Late Afternoon Birding at Fort Lowell ParkBathroomsBeginnerBenches onsiteDrinking Water onsiteEasyIn-TownShade Available
Cortaro Mesquite Bosque, Santa Cruz River WalkAll LevelsDrinking Water onsiteEasyIn-TownShade Available
Sweetwater WetlandsAll LevelsBathroomsBenches onsiteDrinking Water onsiteEasyIn-TownShade Available
Field trip availability is limited.
To allow more people to participate, please limit yourself to TWO field trips per month. Thank you for understanding.
All Field Trips are designed to maximize your safety, while also enjoying birds. CDC Guidelines are followed, participants are encouraged to observe safe distancing, and face coverings are strongly requested for those who are not fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
1. Click on the “Register” button next to the trip you want to participate in.
2. Follow instructions to enter your information.
3. Make sure to complete all steps of the registration (4 pages).
4. The page labeled “Event Registration Summary” is not the final page- make sure to click “Complete Registration” in order to finish the process.
5. When you have finished the process, the page will read “Thank you for your event registration! An acknowledgment email will be sent to you shortly.”
6. If you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have been put on a waiting list for a trip, you will not receive a confirmation email, unless and until you are moved off the waitlist onto the trip list.
If space becomes available on the trip and we are able to move you off of the waitlist, a confirmation email for the trip will be sent to you.
To cancel your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to free your space.
Cancellation Policy for Paid Field Trips
Cancellations of paid field trips received in writing seven or more days before the date of the field trip will be fully refunded less a 10% processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 6 days of the field trip start date. Tucson Audubon reserves the right to cancel or revise any field trip for any reason. If it becomes necessary to cancel a paid field trip for which you have a reservation, we will notify you and issue a full refund. No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
MEET OUR TRIP LEADERS
Learn more about the amazing volunteers who lead trips across Southeast Arizona! Meet the leaders
BIRD TRIPS FROM OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS
INDIA with Mowgli Expeditions
November 30–December 9, 2023
Experience the bird life in the Western Ghats of India in December 2023, from the amazing hornbills and sleek drongos to colorful barbets (pictured) and kingfishers. See not only amazing birds, but other wildlife like elephants, giant squirrels, gaur (Indian bison), and maybe even tigers! Visit national parks, tiger preserves, and local villages. Accommodations will be in rustic cottages with en suite bathrooms and hot water.
- Cost: $3,250 per person (twin sharing); Single supplement: $750
- Tour Leader: Sachin Aggarwal, founder of Mowgli Expeditions.
- Group Size: 4–9