Tucson Audubon inspires people to enjoy and protect birds through recreation, education, conservation, and restoration of the environment upon which we all depend.
Conservation Action AlertVillages at Vigneto
The Villages at Vigneto ("Vigneto") is a large, Tuscany-inspired development proposed by El Dorado Benson, LLC ("El Dorado") on over 12,000 acres of private land located south of Benson, AZ, pop. 5,100. Vigneto will include 27,760 new homes, commercial developments, golf courses, parks, vineyards, lakes, orchards, resorts, and an extensive road and utility network and is intended to attract up to 70,000 new residents.TAKE ACTION NOW
HANDS-ON BIRD CONSERVATION!
Finding Birds in Southeast Arizona, Revised 8th Edition, 2015
Tucson Audubon’s updated edition brings together all the latest information on finding birds in southeast Arizona. This is your best source of detailed information that will help in planning bird watching adventures throughout southeast Arizona. New for the Revised Eighth Edition:
- New birding sites across Southeast Arizona
- New maps and updated older maps
- Updated contact information and web addresses
- Updated information on existing site locations
- Updated information on entering Mexico
- Updated IBA (Important Bird Areas) information, including sites
- Updated bar graphs and species accounts for all species