News and Events
- Calendar Key: Tucson Audubon Events | Birding Field Trips | Volunteer Opportunities
Upcoming events and recent news
Spring Wing Fling
Spring Membership Gathering at the Paton Center for Hummingbirds – RSVP required
Saturday, April 8th, 7:00 – 11:30 am
Backyard feeders, a glistening pond, a green meadow, and hummingbirds galore! Join us this spring at the Paton Center for Hummingbirds for:
- Guided, morning bird walks
- Bird Blitz
- Birding by bicycle
- Coffee and snacks
- Information about this year’s Birdathon
- Get the details and RSVP
Birdathon 2017 – 30th Annual!
Between April 7th and May 7th, the “Traditional” Birdathoner will pick a 24 hour period and go birding for the birds, raising support and awareness all across southeast Arizona. The “Creative” Birdathoner will bring extra personality to their Birdathon and stretch it out over multiple days/weeks.
- Like walk-a-thon, but instead of walking, go birding and gather pledges per species seen. Click the “About” button below for more details!
- Fun challenge everyone – kids, adults, beginners, and experts. How many bird species can you find?
- Hold your Birdathon any time from April 7 – May 7; your day can last from 1 hour to 24!
- Join a team or lead one! Gather a group of friends and go find birds for a fun, different activity
Tucson Audubon’s 2015 Annual Report
Learn about the outcomes of our very successful 2015. Information and updates on:
- The Tucson Bird & Wildlife Festival
- Important Bird Areas Program
- The Tucson Bird Count
- The Paton Center for Hummingbirds
- Income and expenses summary